Sunday, November 26, 2006

While you were sleeping...


Hey readers, I'm back and penitent about not blogging, as they say. But I have a very good reason. You see it all started on a romantic evening 9 months ago. Danielle and I were...well let's jump ahead 9 months.

BAM!


I'm skipping a few details because we're frickin' busy around here. I am still wearing my hospital wristband even though we're home because I'm so proud of the oldest and youngest member of this now bigger family. Well, I hope to get time to write again so don't give up on this site, but don't hold your breath either.

By the way, I chose to have parents fan out the news instead of calling everyone ourselves. I hope you don't mind we chose to do it this way. It just made things a little easier.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations to the biggest Harmon family yet! I don't think we'll ever try to outdo you when it comes to numbers. We're so happy for your new arrival. Looks like everyone is doing well. We heard a rumor the delivery wasn't the greatest. We'll have to call you for all the details. Thanks for the pictures. We're glad to be able to see little Thomas and the rest of the family. We love you all!

Kim said...

P.S. What's up with you guys having babies on holidays? Maybe with such a big family, it's working out better to combine celebrations throughout the year. Hmmmm, maybe we should start thinking about doing that.

Shawna said...

Well all be darn, Four Children! What a blessing. I'm so glad to hear that Danielle and Thomas are healthy and happy. We love you guys and hope to visit soon. Take care!