Great picture! Little girls should always have dresses that are full for twirling! I remember running downstairs in a full dress just to see it billow and flow around me as I descended! I felt like Cinderella running from the Ball!
Thanks folks, been thinking of dumping the whole blogging thing (you can tell since all I did was plop a photo on this time) but your comments showing up surprise and motivate me.
Megan's getting taller, huh!?! Notice I didn't lazily say "bigger". I'm learnin'. Anyway, it's a cheat shot because I'm taking the picture while sitting on the floor so she looks a little taller. We put that laminate floor in about 1-2 months ago and it takes a lot of time, but is really fun to do.
Megan- you're a beauty! You make me want to have a little girl one day. It has been fun to have paper Megan around, but I am ready for the real thing now.
Miguel- good word choice (taller is always better than bigger when girls are the recipient of the adjective). Your french doors look great back there. The pics finally worked on my site, so you should check out the cool pic with your brothers. If I get up the nerve to post my blog titled "Advice Wanted", please have your lovely wife (am I suppposed to avoid real names?) read it. It is long and sounds like I don't like being a mom, so I am not sure if I am going to post it. But if I do, please have her read it because I am sure she'd have some good advice for me.
7 comments:
Great picture! Little girls should always have dresses that are full for twirling! I remember running downstairs in a full dress just to see it billow and flow around me as I descended! I felt like Cinderella running from the Ball!
What a beautiful picture! You captured this moment well!
Is this your house? When did you put in the hard wood floor?
That cannot be little Megan!!! That little girl is too grown up!!! We miss your family so much. That's a great picture.
Thanks folks, been thinking of dumping the whole blogging thing (you can tell since all I did was plop a photo on this time) but your comments showing up surprise and motivate me.
Megan's getting taller, huh!?! Notice I didn't lazily say "bigger". I'm learnin'. Anyway, it's a cheat shot because I'm taking the picture while sitting on the floor so she looks a little taller. We put that laminate floor in about 1-2 months ago and it takes a lot of time, but is really fun to do.
Megan- you're a beauty! You make me want to have a little girl one day. It has been fun to have paper Megan around, but I am ready for the real thing now.
Miguel- good word choice (taller is always better than bigger when girls are the recipient of the adjective). Your french doors look great back there. The pics finally worked on my site, so you should check out the cool pic with your brothers. If I get up the nerve to post my blog titled "Advice Wanted", please have your lovely wife (am I suppposed to avoid real names?) read it. It is long and sounds like I don't like being a mom, so I am not sure if I am going to post it. But if I do, please have her read it because I am sure she'd have some good advice for me.
Miss you all!
Post a Comment