
It was bound to happen. You put two blind people together, don't expect eagle eye children!In fact, having only discovered a problem in one child's eyes, we consider ourselves fortunate, but we're just waiting for the school to call about Maggy O'Mara. Jojo Chavez actually started as Jojo. Well, actually it was Dojo. But come to think of it, it all started with Dodo. We're glad it evolved from what Maggy could barely say to what it is now. Never would we have allowed Jojo as a substitute for the wonderful name we picked. But your kids' pronunciations have a powerful effect on your tolerance. And so it is.
But the glasses we aren't kidding about. Sit up straight. Look at the camera. Don't slouch. This is my 1st born son. In Abraham's day he would have held the birthright. Whether you believe in all that or not, I take it very seriously that this could very well be the leader of my family someday. He's headed in the right direction, but he has a choice to make. That's why we need your help!
Look at the glasses on that good looking kid? Which one should he choose? Take your time, this could change his life. Are the top left too conservative? Notice the top right, is he smiling too much? Does it mean he'll be overly confident, cocky? Now listen, you may think this is silly, this decision at 4 years of age, but Jojo and I have been taking long looks in the mirror at which ones look best. He's so excited to have the headaches go away and look like a smart little boy. We're pretty excited for him. Both parents remember getting our own first pair. Dill's situation was the same. I was just getting sick of squinting at the television. Jojo hopes to show you all someday what he chose because he is the most excited of all!

8 comments:
I like the last two. The one in the middle are my favorite. Jojo, you're looking pretty dapper in your new glasses!
I agree. The first pair are just a little too big for his face. The middle ones are the least noticeable (because the frames are the lightest and sort of match his hair), but I have to say my favs are the last. I like that they stand out a bit. I'm a sucker for kids in glasses. I think they are ADORABLE!!!
Good lookin' boy! My favoite is the 3rd pair - absolutely! Those look terrific. But I'm worried about the red under his eye! Is that just something reflecting in the glass or does Jojo have a shiner?
Hey's fine Mom, I believe that's a logo on the glasses. But the text normally to the right of my blog is gone. Don't know what happened. Do you folks see the same malfunction?
Mike, yes, it looks like your links are missing. Weird! Have you tried republishing your blog? That fixed Kim's problem.
My vote is for the last pair. He looks great in glasses!
The text IS gone. I noticed that on Kristen's blog that now there's no place to put comments. I guess these go down once in a while. Remember when Kim's turned all pink? You'll have to look into it.
No question. #3 wins. From a long time glasses wearer, I really think those are the best. You look great Jojo! We love and miss you all and are still so proud of you Miguel.
My wife likes #3 and I'm in favor of #2 myself. I like the sleek look on the little guy's face. It is a cool look.
Post a Comment