This picture speaks volumes about the way we brothers are when we're around each other...and...what I miss most of all about living up in Idaho. Yeah, I made my bed. But I'm still making it and someday I'll be back. I hope those who've also left, come back too. Other than with Dill, I cannot find a release, a recreational activity or a group of guys I'd rather hang out with. I am so proud to be a part of this group. It is amazing how often I look at pictures of just me and my brothers. I think we all feel this way deep down. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks (shameless plug to get Glenn and Brett down to St. George too!). - MiguelSorry Glenn, every image I post is a product from you. What can I say, you rock.

7 comments:
I love how Brett and Scott have identical expressions in the top picture. You guys really do have something unique with six brothers. It’s amazing you all survived in your household riddled with testosterone!
MIGUEL!
What an awesome blog and to think that today is my first time seeing it! Beached whale?! I love that only you could say that to Scott. It's the brotherly love. But what, may I ask, is 'planarization'? I have my guess, but you are adding to my vocab as I read here.
We do hope to come to the marathon. We still have to figure out timing, but it would be worth all the effort. We miss being around the whole gang. And I can enjoy the memories as I watch you cross the finish line (I believe that was the only time in my life that I was giving it my all and that only equated to a feeble jog consisting of raising my feet and inch off the pavement). We are really proud of you for doing this.
Glenn and I are going to try to get our hearts back in shape. It is hard not to be able to run like that anymore.
Anyhow- great blog. I'll viisit more often. And amen to Mindy- I think it was a combo of testosterone and adrenaline that kept that place running!
;p[0p-=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[po[[
You guys ARE something else. I love the friendships you guys all share. And what I love most is how you speak about each other. It's so nice to hear you all talk about what great friends you are. It's rare in today's world.
I agree with Max! :)
Great blog Mike! I've been blessed to have married into a family with so much love and respect for each other. You guys always keep in touch, lean on each other, and always want to know what each other has to say. That's a rare quality to find now days! It's fun to be around you all!
I'm glad you use those pictures, makes me feel important! I'm sure Kristen already covered it, but we are going to do all that we can to come and support you in your marathon. I think maybe one very distant day Kristen and I will go for a marathon. But that day will have to be after all of this school and poverty. True, the poverty can help one to stay thin, but it is not the best condition to run a marathon in...
Post a Comment